PoE Enbled Ethernet/TF Card Shield
This Ethernet shield gives Arduino TCP/IP network access capability. Thanks to the onboard W5100 chip, TCP/IP stacks has already been implemented on this chip. Benefit from the integrated protocol stack, Arduino only need to operate on sockets, which dramatically reduces the complexity of implement TCP/IP connectivity and saves a lot of RAM and ROM space for user application.
The RJ45 connector is PoE compatible and there are mounting holes reserved for third party PoE module, like Ag9000-s and PM1202. Both of the modules and the RJ45 connector are IEEE802.3af compatible.
Just like the official board, this board connects to Arduino with long-wire headers, which keeps the pin layout intact and allows another shield to be stacked on top. SPI connections are made via the ICSP header, so this shield is compatible with Mega too. The hardware design is functionally identical with the official Ethernet Shield Rev3.
- PoE enabled RJ45 Magjack and reserved mounting holes for optional PoE module.
- Arduino Mega compatible, SPI communication via ICSP header.
- Dedicated power on reset IC onboard eliminating reset problem.
- Dedicated schimitt-trigger inverter IC deselects W5100.
- All status LEDs of W5100 are mounted.
- Arduino will not suffer from overheat when powered with 12V external supply
- SMT machine assembled and high quality PCB
In the Package
- A fully tested and assembled Ethernet/TF Shield