MAX6675 Type K Thermocouple Adapter with SPI/UEXT Interface for Arduino/Raspberry Pi
Compared to semiconductor temperature sensors, thermocouples have a wide working range, and do not need any external excitation power. They are cost effective and interchangeable. In some high temperature application, they may be the only practical choice with a reasonable price. Signal conditioning is the most tricky part for thermocouple temperature sensors, it deals with micro volts amplification and the cold junction compensation. Thanks to the MAX6675/MAX31855, all the signal conditioning had already been done inside the chip, and the amplified analog voltage is digitized and accessible to external MCU via SPI interface.
- 3.3V/5V Powered.
- UEXT Interface
- SPI Interface
5-pin 2.54mm Connector:
- MISO-Sensor SPI output
- SS-Sensor SPI slave select input
- SCK-Sensor SPI clock input
- 5V0-3.3V/5V power supply (VIN)
- Per UEXT definition and pin 1, 2, 9,10 are marked on the PCB. 3.3V only.
Demo Code Screenshot
In the Package
- A fully assembled and tested MAX6675 thermocouple adapter
- A 10-pin rainbow cable used to connect the adapter and Arduino
- Demo Code
- Product Datasheet
- MAX6675 Datasheet
- MAX31855 Datasheet
- 74HCT1G125GV Datasheet
- MIC5205 Datasheet
- We accept PayPal ONLY.
Return and Warranty
- 100% full money back for DOA.
- 100% full money back if your goods is lost.
- 7 days full money back. The buyer has to send the goods back and pay for the shipment.
- We are not good at Photoshop. But we do have a camera.
- We are the designer of this product. We assemble, test and sell this product on our own. We guarantee that all technical questions will be answered by qualified engineers.