SC16IS750 I2C/SPI to UART Bridge Module
This module is designed to enable I2C/SPI to UART conversion. It works in I2C/SPI slave mode and interfaces with devices working in I2C/SPI master mode. There are also 4 extra GPIOs for IO expansion. NXP SC16IS750 is used as the key component on this module. Flow control and modem signals are also supported.
This module is useful when extra UART interface is needed. Due to the multi-slave characteristics of I2C and SPI, many UART interfaces could be added to the system at the same time.
- LED indicators for the Tx, Rx, SCL, and SDA activities
- 4 extra software programmable GPIOs for IO expansion
- Up to 4MHz SPI Clock
- Up to 400 kHz I2C Clock
- 4-pin interlock connectors onboard
- Arduino IDE compatible library
- All pins are 5V tolerant (after power supply applied)
- 5V TX signal
- Compact size
In the Package
- A fully assembled and tested SC16IS750 I2C/SPI to UART bridge module
- Two 4-pin interlock cable
- 10-pin female-to-female rainbow cable