DTMF Enabled SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield
This shield provides GPRS/GSM service to Arduino. With this shield attached (together with a SIM card), Arduino could join its local mobile service provider’s cellphone network and start communication via SMS, Voice, DTMF, and GPRS service.
This shield connects to Arduino with long-wire headers, which keeps the pin layout intact and allows another shield to be stacked on top.
- Selectable HW/SW serial port via onboard jumpers.
- Quad band global network support.
- Integrated TCP/IP stack.
- Onboard earphone and microphone connectors.
- Onboard LED indicators for Ringing, Status, Network and Power.
- DTMF enabled SIM900 firmware
- High-efficient onboard DC-DC convertor.
- ESD Protected SIM card and Audio interface.
- SMT machine assembled and high quality PCB
In the Package
- A fully tested and assembled SIM900 GPRS/GSM shield
- A quad-band antenna